AIM

LOL

This is funny. haha

The Final Act The Final Act

SAAD :(

That's awful. What a sad peace of film. Quite depressing.
Nice 3d animation though.

Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A

Let's improve this.

It was good, but I didn't really feel adrenaline rushes, especially in the "to be continue". You should leave people wanting more. I could easily forget this film, to tell the truth. Not much of an eye catcher, altough it was quite well structered and nice animation in some parts, and nice voice acting. The characters were alright as well. My opinion

Josemaria

Arcoball Arcoball

Not the best I've seen.

Are all the levels the same difficulty? It seems like so... Not the best I've played of this type. Some, even less complex than this, have entertained me alot in the passed. Try HoboSoccer. That's fun!

TLZ

Drive Thru... Cars! Drive Thru... Cars!

It's quite cool

reminds me of an old game I used to play

FightingGMFZ v0.6 FightingGMFZ v0.6

i liked it alot.

You have good actionscriptskills but you need alittle help with animation. I can help you with that. Add my msn: jmrra at hotmail dot com . Don't pay attention to my animations on NG. I'm much better than that now.

if you need anything just add me on msn.

5/5

breezzze1 responds:

OK,That may be quite helpful,do hope this project be finished in a short period......

Umm's and Ahh's Umm's and Ahh's

This is nice

It's nice to listen to and to put in a film in a depressive moment. Cool!

Godspeed Godspeed

espectacular!

Votei cinco. É espectacular. Tens jeito pa musica.

Fico à espera do script. Continua a fazer dessa musica.

P.S: Posso usar esta musica nos meus desenhos animados?

Kosmiker responds:

Obrigado.
Em relação ao script ainda n te enviei nada porque ando super atarefado com exames e trabalhos, talvez nestas ferias q vou ter agora consiga escrever algo fixe.

E claro que podes sempre usar qualquer uma das minhas musicas, até agradeço q o faças ;D

Fica bem [[]]